Dinghy Sailing (Main fleet & Optimist Fleet)
1) From July 1st racing will be held on Wednesday evening FG 7.30pm and Saturday afternoon, FG 3pm.
2) Up to two races may be held on Wednesday evenings and up to three on Saturday afternoons.
3) There will be a July/August Wednesday series, a July Saturday series and an August Saturday series. There will be no racing on Saturday August 22nd.
4) One discard applies after four races and two after eight races per series.
5) The Autumn Regatta will be held on Saturday September 5th and will include the Peter Greene Trophy.
6) The Sailor of the Year will be decided on the series results and the Autumn Regatta results. In the event of a tie the winner shall be decided by the Regatta result.
7) Social distancing and hygiene guidance are still in force
1) Keelboat racing will resume on Tue June 30th.
2) Six races are scheduled for each series.
3) Three series are scheduled with a completion date in late August.
4) The Fenit Regatta will be held on Sunday September 6th.
5) The Sailor of the Year will be decided on the series results,The Jones Cup result and Regatta result in club fixed handicap. If five results are available then one score may be discarded. In the event of a tie the winner shall be decided by the Regatta result.
6) Social distancing and hygiene guidance are still in force.
Further amended on 24/08/2020